Moira Colonic Clinic is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will solely be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Under new Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) this policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information :
- Name and occupation
- Contact information including email address and postcode, telephone number
- Bank details (only if paying for treatment by e-banking)
- Information (on Client Questionnaire) that is needed for Consultation (prior to colonic treatment) :
- GPs name and address
- Past medical problems and surgical procedures
- Any medications taken
- Any supplements taken
- Where you found out about the clinic
- Symptoms you may experience
- Diet and water intake
- Any contra-indications for colonic irrigation
- Your signature (giving consent to colonic treatment)
What we do with the information we gather
- Internal record keeping – as required by insurers and to provide you with a professional service. We have to keep client records for 8 years
- We may from time to time contact you by email or text to inform you about offers, new treatments, changes in opening times of clinic, price changes (see information under ‘Your Rights’ if you wish to opt out)
Moira Colonic Clinic takes all reasonable steps to secure your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
Use of your personal information
We do not sell, rent or distribute client personal information to third parties (see exception below). Moira Colonic Clinic will only use your contact details to inform you of our services, treatment offers etc available at the clinic.
If you do not wish to be contacted about future services, treatment offers etc you can instruct us accordingly by emailing us at email@example.com or writing to us at Moira Colonic Clinic 138 Glenwood Court Lisburn BT283WD
There may be circumstances where we are required to disclose information about you :
- In circumstances where we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise defend our legal rights
Moira Colonic Clinic
138 Glenwood Court